1. Interview: After applying, applicants will be contacted for a Zoom interview.
2. Seminar 1: Will determine participants' qualifications, that they are fluent in Hebrew, are suitable for Shnat Sherut, and will have a positive experience.
3. Seminar 2: Provide detailed information about the program, prepare participants for their year of service, and the nature of their future community.
3. Job Assignment: Next, each participant will be assigned their positions and locations for their year in Israel.
4. Orientation in Israel: Finally, all participants meet together again for the opening seminar in Israel!
High School Graduate
Fluent Hebrew-able to hold conversations in Hebrew
Hadracha Experience (working with children and youth)
Prior visits to or residence in Israel
Willingness to live a group life and cohabitation
Commitment and ability to complete the year-long program